Unfortunate breakout of Youtube-itis!
Yes it is officially true, I am really enjoying Youtube. Its an odd thing this coming to realise how useful Youtube can be. I even found this brief report on the Google Unbound of a few months back:
Seems all the rage this Tagging
I’ll do it this once for Annette who tagged me. The toughest part is tagging 8 people. If it annoys you just ignore it!
8 Random facts about me:
1) As a child one of my favourite things to read was the Tree of Knowledge Encyclopedia Series which I read from A-Z
2) I love my tea strong and milky
3) My first car was a 94 Opel Corsa called Alfred the Great. What a spiffy car he was.
4) Ties and cufflinks are a minor weakness of mine
5) When I read Terry Pratchett I laugh out loud (so much so I am afraid to read him when people are around).
6) My Grandfather (Padraig Puirseil) wrote the book The Quiet Man, not THE THE QUITE MAN, but The Quiet Man (longer story worth telling over tea).
7) My Second car is Alfred II and is a wonderful 96 Golf mkii.
8) I am completely addicted to books.
-Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
-People who are tagged, write a blog post about their own 8 random things, and post these rules.
-At the end of your post you need to tag 8 people and include their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment and tell them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
And now I tag:
Bloglily and why not.
Em @ Snowbooks
Adam @ Exact Editions
George Founier @ Poetbloggs
Litlove, wouldn’t be a tag without her.
Tagged and tagger,